How to capture the spirit of
Camo & Krooked
on four walls?
In close collaboration with the SAE Institue Vienna we began the design process by mapping out the moods Camo & Krooked’s music invoke and setting them in relation to the guiding keywords “music”, “visuals” and “vibe”.
Based on the resulting mind map we defined the colour palette to transport our concept:
Cool shades of blue to accentuate the feeling of dancing all night long to good tunes.
Pattern & Artworks
We selected several pictures from a vast city scape to a starry night sky and overlaid them with a neural network of bright spots resembling disco lights and bringing to mind the connectedness one feels when dancing in a room full of people.
How it turned out:
Room Facts "Protools suite"
- Post production studio with the facilities to record dubbing actors.
- The adjoining space can be used for recording instruments.
- The focus is on editing and mixing.
- Sound editing is software-based, monitoring is done via an analogue adder.
- Analogue outboard equipment is available.